Saturday, January 3, 2009

Confessions of a crap artist

The pitter-patter of tiny keys.

A new blog is born!

You may be reading this on Facebook and wondering what I'm talking about.

Well I've just joined blogspot or blogger or whatever it wishes to call itself right now. I've synced it up with my Facebook page in case any friends care to read it.

Here I will be posting things I have written, in no particular order.

I will also post new things as I write them.

What do I mean by things? Not too sure to be honest. Anything. Something. Preferably not nothing.

I dare say it will mostly be writing; stories, poetry, commentary, opinion, and general la di da.

I would love for you to read it all, but won't take offence if you don't. I only ask that if you enjoy something, you share it with a friend, and that if you don't, you remain respectful and keep criticism relevant to the subject at hand.

Happy reading,
Trainwreck